Sunday, June 5, 2011

This is what I know

I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and have been all of my life.  My testimony is a continual work in progress and I imagine it always will be.  I am growing my testimony in all different areas of my life. The pattern to growing a testimony is to start with hope, which leads to belief, which then leads to knowledge.


This is what I know of with a surety.


I know I have a Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother.
I know I have a brother, Jesus Christ who died for me and everyone else that has ever or will ever live on this earth.
I know my Heavenly Father, Mother and Jesus Christ all love me dearly and know me personally. 
I know that my earthly family is also an eternal family because we are sealed together in the Temple.
I know that all families can have that same opportunity to be sealed to their loved ones not just for time, but for all eternity in the Temple.
I know that life on earth is a small yet important piece of our eternal life.
I know that I do not have to be perfect now to live with Heavenly Father again. 
I know that Heavenly Father wants all of his children to return home to live with him again.
I know that my son is a being born without sin. He is a child of God, just like I am and just like all of you are.  
I know the Gospel of Jesus Christ is absolutely true and It is available to all that seek it.  
I know that it is never too late to learn about Christ and learn how to follow him so that you too can have eternal life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment